PLEASE READ THIS WHOLE PAGE BEFORE BEGINNING
We are excited to announce that registration for the 2018-2019 Academic year will open in February according to the following schedule:
- February 21 for current families
- February 22 for those who have attended an open house or tour
- February 23 for everyone
This year, we will use an online registration form. The process is as follows:
- Obtain the registration password.
- Registration for current families begins on February 21 at 9 AM. The password will be emailed to you that morning between 8 and 9 AM. If you don’t receive the password that morning, please contact the co-op office.
- Special registration (for families who attend an open house or tour) begins on February 22 at 9 AM. If you qualify for special registration, the password will be emailed to you that morning between 8 and 9 AM. If you don’t receive the password that morning, please contact the co-op office.
- Starting on February 23rd, please contact the office (865-444-4574 or email@example.com) to obtain a registration password.
- Click on the Registration Page button below to be taken to the protected Registration Page. (The protected Registration Page will open in a new tab)
- Complete the Oak Grove Registration Form, located on the protected Registration Page.
- Pay the registration fee either using PayPal or by submitting a check to the school office. (Details on how to pay are on the protected Registration Page)
- Once registration is complete, Oak Grove will send you some documents to review and sign. Instructions regarding when the documents are due will be sent with the documents.
NOTE: The Protected Registration Page and the Registration Form will open in separate windows, so you can refer back or switch as needed.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call 865-444-4574 during office hours or email firstname.lastname@example.org.